TASTE OF SYDNEY 2013Taste of Sydney
is an annual celebration of the diverse and delectable restaurant and food scene in Sydney. Taking place from 14-17 March in the beautiful alfresco setting of Sydney's Centennial Park, the world's greatest restaurant festival will be a true delight for your senses.
Sample dishes from Sydney's latest, greatest and hottest restaurants, coupled with delicious wine, champagne, beer and cocktails from some of Australia's finest producers. With over 120 boutique producers you can sample and shop whilst being entertained by live entertainment, cooking demonstrations and cocktail classes. Get up close and learn from some of Sydney's best chefs in intimate round table skills classes or unleash your inner sommelier in a wine tasting class.
This unique collaboration of Sydney's finest eateries, chefs and producers makes Taste of Sydney
the must attend event on Sydney's food and social calendar.
As a guest of the SELECT package, you will receive:
• Fast track entry into the event
• Use of superb private corporate marquee with private garden area
• A glass of sparkling on arrival
• 30 Crowns per guest (the event currency)
• Complimentary Bar (Wines, beers and soft drinks)
• Reserved seating at our Chef and Sommelier Master classes upon request
• Signage carrying your brand on your reserved area
• Luxury Private Bathrooms
• Complimentary Taste of Sydney Event Guide and Australian Gourmet Traveller Magazine