Perfectly located in the heart of Brisbane, and adjacent to the Botanic Gardens, Stamford Plaza Brisbane Hotel is within the hub of Brisbane's financial district and just minutes to the city centre for shopping, theatre district, restaurants and Brisbane's night life.
Featuring a diversity of restaurant options including Kabuki - offers a unique culinary and cultural experience for everyone! From the sizzling drama of Teppanyaki to a traditional a la carte menu; The Brasserie on the River set against the beautiful backdrop of Brisbane River, offering magnificent seafood buffet with carvery & extensive a la carte menu; and The Pav Bar for a more casual dining experience with perfectly grilled steaks, garden fresh salads and a selection of refreshing beverages.
- Bottle of Sparkling wine and Chocolate dipped strawberries on arrival
- 252 luxury guest accommodation hotel rooms, including 20 suites, offering spectacular Brisbane River views and also taking advantage of views of the Story Bridge, Kangaroo Point cliffs or the Botanic Gardens.
- Diversity of Brisbane restaurant options including The Brasserie on the River; Japanese Teppanyaki and a la carte at Kabuki; or the Pav Bar and Courtyard.
- Outdoor heated pool, spa and sauna, sundeck, fitness centre
- 24 Hour Reception and Concierge
- All rooms feature views over the Brisbane River
- Executive Desk
- In-room safe
- On-demand movies and cable TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- 24-hour reception/room-service/Concierge
- Laundry/valet service
- Baby-sitting facilities available (charges apply)
- Check in from 2 pm